Frequently Asked Questions
How to wear a Nightingale Creations eyepatch
- The eyepatch fits under your glasses and you must have glasses with an adjustable nose pad and nose pad arm.
- Feed the arm of your glasses through the two slits on the narrow end of the patch then gently poke your nose pad and nose pad arm though the slit on the wider end of the patch.
- Please use care when placing the eyepatch on the nose pad arm of your glasses so you do not damage your glasses.
Care and cleaning
- All of our eyepatches are made with all new material, two layers of 100% cotton fabric, interfacing made from 55% cotton/45% polyester, trim made from 65% polyester/35% cotton.
- Some eyepatches are embellished with glass beads.
- To clean your eyepatch, you can simply put it into the washer on cold or warm water.
- If your eyepatch is beaded, I recommend letting it air-dry so the beads do not get damaged in the dryer.
- If your eyepatch does not have beads, you can put your eyepatch in the dryer on medium heat.